The Basics

, , Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This is the official blog of The Refraction which is the unofficial gameday newsletter of Utah State basketball. The primary goals of this blog will to be:

1) Become the official host of The Refraction and all related content. Last year we were a little spread out being based on myspace, facebook, and usustats.com (Thanks again for all your help last year Nick). This will try and condense all of those areas to here in hopes of more circulation.

2) With school out for the summer I have way more time on my hands and am going to try and use some of that time constructively to keep writing about sports in general.

3) Get me a job that involves giving my opinion on sports related matters.

Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish 2 out of 3 of those.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GlossyBlue Blogger by Black Quanta. Theme & Icons by N.Design Studio
Entries RSS Comments RSS